Accessible iPhone screen mirroring software with NVDA

mohammad suliman

Hello Sarah and all,

Thanks sis for the info! We tried reflector but we didn't quite like it because of some accessibility issues there. We much prefer Zoom for doing this but we actually searched for a mechanism to hear the Zoom call as well as Voiceover on the iPhone without having all participants see the iPhone screen.

Thanks again and have a nice week,
Mohammad

On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 21:02, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Try reflector. It works actually quite good for mirroring devices. I think I posted this already but not sure it made it onto the list.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of g melconian
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible iPhone screen mirroring software with NVDA

Android devices  do this . 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 3:46 PM

Hi, I really don’t think so. If you want to have that kind of thing. I think you’d be better off if you can find the right phone that will support NVDA. The I phone is apple.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: May 20, 2021 11:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] Accessible iPhone screen mirroring software with NVDA

Hi all,

hope all of you are doing well,

I think the subject line pretty says it all. Is someone aware of an accessible screen mirroring software with NVDA to mirror the screen of the iPhone?

Does the software (if it exists) supports having voiceover sound come from the PC speakers?

Thanks for any kind of help you may have,

Mohammad

Sarah k Alawami

Try reflector. It works actually quite good for mirroring devices. I think I posted this already but not sure it made it onto the list.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of g melconian
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:36 PM

Hi, I really don’t think so. If you want to have that kind of thing. I think you’d be better off if you can find the right phone that will support NVDA. The I phone is apple.

Hi all,

I think the subject line pretty says it all. Is someone aware of an accessible screen mirroring software with NVDA to mirror the screen of the iPhone?

Does the software (if it exists) supports having voiceover sound come from the PC speakers?

Mohammad

g melconian <gmelconian619@...>

Hi all,

Mohammad

Arlene

Hi all,

Mohammad

Sarah k Alawami

Thereis reflector, and even zoom, however I will warn you, the delay is such that if you are trying to demo something time sensetive, it might or might not work depending on what it is.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 20 May 2021, at 11:25, mohammad suliman wrote:

Hi all,

Mohammad

tim

No, because its apple.

You can use xcode with a mac or iPad to emulate a iPhone. Now how far that accessibility goes not sure.

On 5/20/2021 2:25 PM, mohammad suliman wrote:
Hi all,

Mohammad

Richard Kuzma

Good afternoon,

I don’t know of anything here, but would be definitely interested also if there is.

Thanks,

Rich

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mohammad suliman
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 2:25 PM

Hi all,

Mohammad

mohammad suliman

Hi all,

Mohammad