Numpad Nav Mode add-on updated for 2021.1 compatibility!

Luke Davis

Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi. I've got Add-on Updater installed. Will it recognize the update to Numpad Nav Mode?
Not yet, but when the first beta of NVDA 2021.1 comes out, Add-on Updater itself will update, and this will likely be included then.

I was probably a little premature announcing this here, since most on this list don't run alphas so wouldn't have had a problem with the previous version of the add-on.

Luke

Hi all,

Rest assured that add-on developers are working hard to prepare their add-ons for NVDA 2021.1, and Add-on Updater is no exception. I expect a flood of add-on updates will occur shortly after beta 1 is released. Due to changes in NvDA that will affect Add-on updater itself, I expect it will be one of the first add-ons to be updated to support the next NVDA release – I’ll provide more details once the next version of Add-on Updater is released, the version compatible with NVDA 2021.1.

Cheers,

Joseph