From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 25 May 2021 08:50
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2021.1 and Joseph Lee's add-ons: release in progress

Hi,

I think that’s a bit beyond the scope of GoldWave add-on as it may involve changing how NVDA responds to press of End key and other keyboard keys. I think perhaps GoldWave add-on might be a good starting point for this – I hope whoever would maintain this add-on could consider this suggestion.

Cheers,

Joseph