Topics

mixing application

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi guys

I like music and think of becoming a DJ.

My problem is that the well known application used by sighted guys is
screen reader inaccessible.

I am particularly talking about virtual DJ.

Does anyone know of this application and has ever used it with a screen reader?

I find it difficult to use with nvda and jaws.

Do you know of any application I can use that is doing nearly the same
thing as virtual DJ?

Come to my rescue.

Wally

Ondrej Rosik

I think that you can try mixxx.

Dňa 07.04.2016 o 17:40 Marisane Moruthanyana napísal(a):