nvda remote and braille

Richard Wells

I got it that time Dennis. Thanks and I will probably be getting with you privately on this.

On 6/15/2021 5:03 AM, dennis huckle wrote:

Hello,

Try this from dropbox.

If not contact me off list at

dwhuckle@...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofqou00vsttw3er/list%20of%20braille%20commands.txt?dl=1

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 15 June 2021 10:55
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda remote and braille

Nothing attached!

I don't know if the list accept attachements...

Maybe place it in a cloud and send the link...

Rui Fontes

Às 10:00 de 15/06/2021, dennis huckle escreveu:

Hello,

A little while ago I looked at this.

I have now produced my own guide to assist anybody wishing to use nvda with a braille display.

It includes commands I have learned myself and those in the input gestures section of nvda settings.

Its my first attempt at a subject I am still keen to learn more about. However using these commands I can now control my pc with a braille display alone.

The guide is attached for anybody on this group to use.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.