Yes, I tweaked the manifest.ini to get it to render as active, but, it did seem to work when gave it a small test - didn't do much more than connect to the machine using the remote narwhal android client to test it, but, it worked.

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-07-05 08:34 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Pasting the status from the addons Manager for remote support

Remote Support; Status: Incompatible; Version: 2.3; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>, Christopher Toth <q@...>

On 7/4/2021 7:21 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I myself gave the remote add-on a quick test on Friday afternoon, running under 2021.1 RC1, and, it worked fine?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2021-07-04 01:13 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi,

I just tested the NVDA version 2021.1rc1today.
one quick question for you guys. Does the remote support add ons will be no longer supported once the stable is release?

Robert Mendoza