Status of Remote support addon

Andre Fisher

Hi.

Expect a 2.4 version to come out prior to, or certainly shortly after, NVDA 2021.1 is released.

Jacob Kruger

Yes, I tweaked the manifest.ini to get it to render as active, but, it did seem to work when gave it a small test - didn't do much more than connect to the machine using the remote narwhal android client to test it, but, it worked.

Jacob Kruger
"Resistance is futile...but, acceptance is versatile..."
"...resistance is futile...but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2021-07-05 08:34 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Pasting the status from the addons Manager for remote support

Remote Support; Status: Incompatible; Version: 2.3; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>, Christopher Toth <q@...>

On 7/4/2021 7:21 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I myself gave the remote add-on a quick test on Friday afternoon, running under 2021.1 RC1, and, it worked fine?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 2021-07-04 01:13 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi,

I just tested the NVDA version 2021.1rc1today.
one quick question for you guys. Does the remote support add ons will be no longer supported once the stable is release?

Robert Mendoza

Pasting the status from the addons Manager for remote support

Remote Support; Status: Incompatible; Version: 2.3; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>, Christopher Toth <q@...>

On 7/4/2021 7:21 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I myself gave the remote add-on a quick test on Friday afternoon, running under 2021.1 RC1, and, it worked fine?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Hi,

one quick question for you guys. Does the remote support add ons will be no longer supported once the stable is release?

Jacob Kruger

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker

Hi,

Robert Mendoza

Hi,