code factory vocalizer and eloquince addon

Don H

Does anyone know when the atguys code factory nvda addon will be updated to work with the upcoming versions of NVDA?

Bob Jutzi <jutzi@...>

Someone previously posted an update was in the works.  Since I haven't
heard anything since, I tried again directly contacting Code Factory
yesterday.

On 7/5/2021 9:33 AM, Don H wrote:
Does anyone know when the atguys code factory nvda addon will be
updated to work with the upcoming versions of NVDA?

Chris

I guess that IT guys are resellers and dont actually develop the add-on them selves

Code factory themselves are the ones you need to contact regarding a update