Eloquence and Vocalizer addon from Code Factory

Don H

I am finding that the updated code factory NVDA addon works well with NVDA 2021-1.

Milos Przic

Hello,
Where can it be found and how much does i cost?
Best,
          Miloš

Socheat

You can buy it directly from Code Factory, or buy it from ATGuys, which I think now it is on sale. You saved $10.00 off your order

Steve Wettlaufer

It costs EUR 59 if you buy it directly from Code Factory.  You'll need to do the conversion to figure out how much that works out to if you're using another currency.

The Code Factory page for it is here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Steve

On 2021-07-13 7:01 a.m., Milos Przic wrote:
Hello,
Where can it be found and how much does i cost?
Best,
          Miloš

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi,

It can be found here:

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

It costs 59 euros, and the percent of sales goes to the NV access.

Best,

Zvonimir