Problem while connected orbit reader with USB Hid Mode... with latest nvda version

Ali Colak

Turning off emulate vario ultra and switching to regular HİD seems
to do the trick.

Can you try NVDA 2021.3.1 RC 1 and see if that makes a difference?

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

Can you try NVDA 2021.3.1 RC 1 and see if that makes a difference?

Cheers,

Joseph

Ali Colak

Hello.
I am having the same problem, and am wondering if there is a solution?

On 7/28/21, Meet modi <meetmodi2359@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, Have you checked

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, 4:12 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

The ability to let NVDA detect braille displays using USB human interface
device (HID) mode is being investigated by NV Access.

Cheers,

Joseph

Meet modi

Hello, Have you checked

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, 4:12 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

The ability to let NVDA detect braille displays using USB human interface device (HID) mode is being investigated by NV Access.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

The ability to let NVDA detect braille displays using USB human interface device (HID) mode is being investigated by NV Access.

Cheers,

Joseph

Meet modi

Hello members,
I am faceing issue while connecting Orbit reader20  with USB hid mode.
I tried with two orbit devices and two different PCs but NVDA does not automatically detect orbit reader displays
I have one custom built PC and another from HP.
This two pcs cannot detect hid orbit mode with latest NVDA version 2021.1
I tried to change baum/HumanWare/APH/Orbit so it says:"Error! Couldnot load Baum display OK button"
Can any one test if they have an Orbit reader device.
I am looking for a proper solution.
Thanks in advance.