Winamp add on?

JM Casey

I have never had those keys speak, either using the add-on or not using it. In fact the add-on really doesn't seem to do anything over here. But I wouldn’t' want those keys to be spoken anyway so yeah, maybe there is a way to turn it off -- I'd certainly want one. The only feedback I really want from winamp is the entries on the playlist as I move through them and time indicators would also be useful to be spoken with a key press.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: July 19, 2021 10:49 AM
To: NVDA List <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Winamp add on?

I've just noticed that for some reason, the play, pause and stop keys aren't saying anything. They were working for several days after installing nvda 21.1, but yesterday they suddenly stopped speaking. Did I hit some hidden key that turned them off? Most of the other functions like volume setting and elapsed and remaining time are speaking correctly.

Roger

Gene

Is there a new version of the add-on?  There was no such command many months ago, but I haven’t checked since then,  I suggest looking at the information about commands.  Perhaps things have changed.