my request for NVDA

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:02 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
what is your windows build, I think you said your nvda build but I can’t remember now.
-
He mentioned Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1, which means the Build must be 19043, but it still helps to have the exact dot number on the build, too, which can be obtained via the winver command.  Most recent for home is 1110, I believe, but it sometimes can be different for Pro.  NVDA was stated as 2021.1.

But even with all that information, what we need is specific descriptions of the difficulties being encountered in the exact contexts of use, as both you and I have now noted.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

Sarah k Alawami

You need to be more specific. Provide detailed use cases as to why nvda is not working with your softwares, what would you like to see improved. If you failt od this, no one can help you. Also what are your computer’s specs, what is your windows build, I think you said your nvda build but I can’t remember now.