my request for NVDA

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:02 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
what is your windows build, I think you said your nvda build but I can’t remember now.
-
He mentioned Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1, which means the Build must be 19043, but it still helps to have the exact dot number on the build, too, which can be obtained via the winver command.  Most recent for home is 1110, I believe, but it sometimes can be different for Pro.  NVDA was stated as 2021.1.

But even with all that information, what we need is specific descriptions of the difficulties being encountered in the exact contexts of use, as both you and I have now noted.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli

Sarah k Alawami

You need to be more specific. Provide detailed use cases as to why nvda is not working with your softwares, what would you like to see improved. If you failt od this, no one can help you. Also what are your computer’s specs, what is your windows build, I think you said your nvda build but I can’t remember now.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of ( NAJAF . Naqvi )
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 10:51 PM
To: NVDA Groups.IO <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] my request for NVDA

Hello NVDA 

this is me !!

I use Adobe software.

My-List:

1: lightroom CC

2: photoshop.

3: Audition 

4: Pr

5: Ai 

6:Ae

I want my NVDA to work better.

With: windows10 pro 21h1

and NVDA 2021.1.

how to ?????

please reply me 

have a good day 

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 01:51 AM, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) wrote:

I want my NVDA to work better with: windows10 pro 21h1 and NVDA 2021.1. how to ?????

-
Seriously, as new member you need to know that this sort of question is so broad as to be meaningless.  

If you want assistance, you need to be much more specific about exactly what it is you are having a problem with, whether it be in Windows 10 or a specific program.

There is no way to answer your query as posed.  What you've asked is akin to asking, "I want to understand Calculus.  How do I do that?," where the only answer is equally broad and useless, "Take classes."
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli

Hello NVDA 
this is me !!
I use Adobe software.
My-List:
1: lightroom CC
2: photoshop.
3: Audition 
4: Pr
5: Ai 
6:Ae
I want my NVDA to work better.