audio themes add-on? any plans?

Kevin Cussick

Hi, OK as requested off list please. kevin.cussick@gmail.com will do it.

On 03/08/2021 23:53, Curtis Delzer wrote:
most certainly!!
On 8/3/2021 2:19 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi,   well do you want it?

On 01/08/2021 05:23, Curtis Delzer wrote:
wow, wouldn't I be able to use that working version . . .

I truly depend on the functionality of that app to tell where items are on the screen, let alone what kind of items they are.

On 7/31/2021 1:57 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi,   I do not know the answer but do have a working version.

On 31/07/2021 21:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Does anyone know if this add-on will be updated? SURE MISS IT in the latest NVDA, truly a wonderful addition to the computing experience!

Curtis Delzer

--
Curtis Delzer
HS

curtis@calweb.com

Kevin Cussick

Hi, well do you want it?

On 01/08/2021 05:23, Curtis Delzer wrote:
wow, wouldn't I be able to use that working version . . .
I truly depend on the functionality of that app to tell where items are on the screen, let alone what kind of items they are.
On 7/31/2021 1:57 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi,   I do not know the answer but do have a working version.

On 31/07/2021 21:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Does anyone know if this add-on will be updated? SURE MISS IT in the latest NVDA, truly a wonderful addition to the computing experience!

There is nothing preventing anyone from sharing versions they've done workaround tweaks for if the tweak was as simple as changing the manifest file.  Talk amongst yourselves off-list.

But if you want the issue addressed, permanently (or as close as one can hope for), you must contact the add-on developer.  The NVDA Add-Ons Compatibility Page notes:

Audio Themes

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

Curtis Delzer