locked eloquence and nvda

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Your ears can make your decision for you. If you try both as a demo, you can figure out which you prefer. Then, buy that one.

Further discussion on this topic is closed because Eloquence has been discussed quite a lot on this list, this thread has the potential to turn to illegal add-ons, and how good Eloquence sounds isn't really relevant to NVDA.

Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 10:32 PM Michael Micallef at FITA <michael.micallef@...> wrote:

Dear listers,

I’m using NVDA on a regular basis but I couldn’t switch full time to Nvda because I didn’t decide about the speech synthesizer yet. The windows sapi voices I don’t like it and also I don’t like the e-speak voice that comes with nvda, so my question is:

I am very happy with the eloquence speech that Jaws 2021 using, now can someone give me solid indication which version of eloquence isnear 100% the same as the jaws2021 eloquence, I know that there are two versions available from Codefactory the plugin eloquence and the Sapi version but when I tried them both my ears wasn’t sure which is the best eloquence and at the moment I’m very budget conscious before I spend money.

Thank you and looking forward for some useful feedback.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.