enabling shutdown sound on windows using NVDA

betina vega

Hello, everyone:

I am wondering if there is a way to enable the shutdown sound on
windows 10 using NVDA. I have watched several youtube videos, and have
followed the instructions, but I cannot enable the shutdown sound. Any
help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

Chris

You cant, and it hasn’t anything to do with which screen reader you are using

I am wondering if there is a way to enable the shutdown sound on

windows 10 using NVDA. I have watched several youtube videos, and have

followed the instructions, but I cannot enable the shutdown sound. Any

help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Betina Vega

Robert Doc Wright godfearer