Would it be possible to request a single keystroke to copy the current word under the review cursor to the clipboard

Khalid Anwar

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Rowen Cary

I think it's more useful to copy the last spoken of NVDA, and hope that NVDA itself can have such a function.

Lukasz Golonka

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:04:48 -0700
"Khalid Anwar" <anwarkhalid850@gmail.com> wrote:

therefore, I would like to suggest a single keystroke Which would copy The word under the review cursor to the clipboard.
There is an add-on which offers this functionality though it has no
gesture assigned by default:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/reviewCursorCopier.en.html

--
Regards
Lukasz

Ann Byrne

Select the word with ctrl+shift+right arrow, and copy with ctrl+c.

At 09:04 AM 9/12/2021, you wrote:
good morning,
I've been starting to use the review cursor a lot but find the current method for selecting and copying text NVDA and F9 and Nvda plus F10 to be difficult, though useful for large segments of text, I find it clumsy for a single word.