importing my favorites from internet explorer to firefox

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I forgot how to import favorites from internet explorer to firefox. I tried in the file menu and tools but couldn't find anything for importing favorites. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rosemarie

Gene

Open the part of the library in firefox that deals with bookmarks.  The command is control shift b.
Open the menus with alt.
Right arrow to import and backup and down arrow through the items.  You will find an item that says import book marks from another browser.  press enter and do what is appropriate.  When finished, close the window and return to the main browser window with alt f4.