settings for Adobe

Gene

What browser are you using?  Many people use browsers to read PDF files.

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] settings for Adobe

Good Aftaernoon:  Is Adobe the best program for reading PDF files?  If
not, what are others using to read a PDF with, instead of Adobe dc reader?

Dave G

On 9/16/2021 4:47 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
> Edit menu, Accessibility preferences, or something like that.
>

> Rui Fontes
>

> Às 23:33 de 16/09/2021, Dave Grossoehme escreveu:
>> Hi How does a person go into the settings for adobe to make sure it
>> is set to read the whole page or read right to left in Adobe with
>> NVDA.  This is when the application of Adobe Reader D. C. is already
>> installed in a Windows 10 computer.  I can find the help where it
>> tells me what to do. However, can't find it when trying to check this
>> and a file is opened you don't get this.  Has something changed for
>> NVDA 2021.2 or is this a bug in NVDA? Please help.
>>
>> Dave

Gene

This message doesn’t seem to have reached the list.  I’m sending it again.

What browser are you using?  Many people use browsers to read PDF files.

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 5:28 PM

Good Aftaernoon:  Is Adobe the best program for reading PDF files?  If
not, what are others using to read a PDF with, instead of Adobe dc reader?

Dave G

On 9/16/2021 4:47 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
> Edit menu, Accessibility preferences, or something like that.
>

> Rui Fontes
>

> Às 23:33 de 16/09/2021, Dave Grossoehme escreveu:
>> Hi How does a person go into the settings for adobe to make sure it
>> is set to read the whole page or read right to left in Adobe with
>> NVDA.  This is when the application of Adobe Reader D. C. is already
>> installed in a Windows 10 computer.  I can find the help where it
>> tells me what to do. However, can't find it when trying to check this
>> and a file is opened you don't get this.  Has something changed for
>> NVDA 2021.2 or is this a bug in NVDA? Please help.
>>
>> Dave

Dave Grossoehme