error message with nvda and jaws 2018

Hello I am still running in to that dll issue where nvda flat out refuses to run when ever jaws 2018 is installed
this is happening on windows7

is there some sort of log or something that I can send to help get rid of this bug?

I shouldn't have to remove jaws demo to get nvda to work there are still some apps that work better in jaws.

but this is a major bug and needs to be addressed

I don't know if jaws is motifying a dll in the system but we need to track this issue down

Hank

also here is the error message I am getting

nvda_slave.exe - System Error
The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll graphic 775  is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this

problem.
OK

that was the output from jaws virtual viewer sense ncvda won't run

I had the same problem on windows10 when I was running that.

note I need to make it clear that this only happens with jaws 2018

but something is screwed up and I need to get to the bottom of this

Hank

On 1/22/2018 12:35 PM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello I am still running in to that dll issue where nvda flat out refuses to run when ever jaws 2018 is installed
this is happening on windows7

is there some sort of log or something that I can send to help get rid of this bug?

I shouldn't have to remove jaws demo to get nvda to work there are still some apps that work better in jaws.

but this is a major bug and needs to be addressed

I don't know if jaws is motifying a dll in the system but we need to track this issue down

Hank

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

What happens if you re register that particular file, I'm assuming it is actually still there of course as I suspect it will be.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-