nvda and acapela voices

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

no the codeFactory addon is not installed at all.

Vlad Dragomir

Josh,

Do you happen to have The Code Factory add-on installed as well? If you do, try disabling it and restarting NVDA before trying  again with Acapela. At least for me it solved the problem.

Best,

Vlad.

mehmet çetin

hello, I tried it, it works fine, I downloaded all the sound pack installation files, I checked all the sounds, there is no problem, by the way, the windows system I use is windows 11

Well I tried several acapela voices, all of them froze NVDA. The voices are not working for me on nvda 2021.2. So unfortunately I can’t risk buying them even though I really want to buy the acapela voices! Now if there were sapi5 versions of the engine and voices like codeFactory acapela voices then I would buy them. Or if the voices at least talked even if they said please register this product so I know they work—but they don’t. NVDA freezes and I get no speech. Contacting acapela has gotten me no response at all. I guess I’ll just have to stay with codeFactory eloquence and codeFactory vocalizer. Maybe someday I can buy the acapela voices when they are sapi5 and when they work.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>