Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM
Subject: [nvda] Changing the volume

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Did you save your changes? Use the nvda key +ctrl key + the letter C to
do this. The slider can also be moved with the arrow keys.

Gene nz

On 12-Apr-16 11:54 AM, stancil tootle wrote:
[...]

stancil tootle

Eti eloquence

On Apr 11, 2016, at 8:21 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

What synthesizer are you using?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

Gene

You are probably using the illegal add on, which is not allowed to be discussed on list.

Are you aware that there are versions of Eloquence that are legal and that are not expensive in terms of U.S. dollars?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing the volume

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

stancil tootle

I didn't know someone gave me this copy. Where can I get the legal nvda?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:50 PM

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c5cdd4d6e5cdb6187st03duc

Is the one you have the Sappi 4 one, as that seems to work here OK, even though its a grey area, it might be best to buy the newer version in any case.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On Apr 11, 2016, at 9:24 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

You are probably using the illegal add on, which is not allowed to be discussed on list.

Are you aware that there are versions of Eloquence that are legal and that are not expensive in terms of U.S. dollars?

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c5cdd4d6e5cdb6187st03duc

Chris Mullins

Open any application on your machine that may generate sound then use windows+r to open the run dialog, type sndvol and press enter.  You can then set a volume slider control  for each application listed.  Set the nvda volume higher relative to other apps on the computer so you can always hear it.

Cheers

Chris

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

Christo Vorster

Hi

You are so fortunate to be able to buy in US dollar. In South Africa “cheep” is not even in the equasions. But, it is preferable, actually the only right thing to do, is to use legitimate software.

Cheers

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:50 PM