braille code

marinos.poulimas

Good evening to all and to all
I would like some help for braille
Question How can I find the for the following languages?
Italian Spanish French German

anyone who knows where can i find the code written the alphabet of these languages to send me information

marinos greece

Pierpaolo Tieri account ufficiale

Hi Marinos,
I'm Italian if you want, you can contact me I can help you with Italian language. Thanks, Pierpaolo Tieri.

Il 29/10/2021 22:36, marinos.poulimas ha scritto:
Good evening to all and to all
I would like some help for braille
Question How can I find the for the following languages?
Italian Spanish French German

anyone who knows where can i find the code written the alphabet of these languages to send me information

marinos greece

Quentin Christensen

You can set NVDA's Braille tables for input and output, as well as other options, on the "Braille" settings page.  Press NVDA+control+g, then control+tab to Braille, and tab through the options.

NVDA uses LibLouis for our Braille tables, and you can find out more about LibLouis from their site (which also links to their GitHub site): http://liblouis.org/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--