sea monkey?

Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Robert Mendoza

yes, it works with nvda .Have it a try.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/23/2018 7:29 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Ângelo Abrantes

yes! NVDA is working very well with sea monkey

Ângelo Abrantes
Às 23:29 de 22-01-2018, The Wolf escreveu:
Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

---

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It used to but the email bit could be a little quirky as I recall. Not sure if its using the quantum yet for firefox mode though you could try waterfox I guess.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Rosemarie Chavarria

I tried seamonkey but couldn't get the email part to work.

Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Tony Ballou

Hi,

 I tested it with NVDA about 6 months ago, and for me it works like a
champ.

Tony

On 1/22/2018 6:29 PM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Luis Carlos González Moráles

I'm also a user of SeaMonkey since 2014.

Tony Ballou wrote:

Hi,

I tested it with NVDA about 6 months ago, and for me it works like a
champ.

Tony
On 1/22/2018 6:29 PM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello does any one know if nvda works with sea monkey?

sorry for the typo

Hank

Bryan Mckinnish

Hi.
Is there a way to import my firefox settings as well as thunderbird/
Thanks.
Bryan Mckinnish