Addons on french website

Adriani Botez

Hello all,

Here are some fantastic addons, i.e. for ms word or access. I am really wondering why the developers do not want them to be reviewed and posted in the community.

@Paul Berring, great respect for your huge work. I really hope you will submit other addons for review as well. I am sure the user experience in NVDA will be significantly improved.

https://www.nvda-fr.org/addons/

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Maybe they cannot be translated due to the way they are made?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-