Error with NVDA next

Don H

Running latest Next version of NVDA on a Win 10 64 bit with all updates.
Using Google Chrome as my browser. I get the following errors logged when opening most web pages.
ERROR - queueHandler.pumpAll (10:55:32.473):
error in generator 3
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "queueHandler.pyc", line 72, in pumpAll
File "sayAllHandler.pyc", line 123, in readTextHelper_generator
File "textInfos\offsets.pyc", line 440, in move
File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 216, in _getStoryLength
WindowsError: [Error 1775] A null context handle was passed from the client to the host during a remote procedure call