clip speak

dennis huckle <denniswhuckle@...>

Sorry,

Just sent this to the wrong group by mistake.

I am using the latest version of nvda.

I have tried clipspeak from get add ons.

This doesn’t work.

Where can I get the latest version.

Is there another add on that will advise me when a file is copied or pasted from the clipboard.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

dennis huckle <denniswhuckle@...>

Hello all,

Don’t worry folks,

Found another add on which confirms whether I want to copy to clipboard.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

Just sent this to the wrong group by mistake.

I am using the latest version of nvda.

I have tried clipspeak from get add ons.

This doesn’t work.

Where can I get the latest version.

Is there another add on that will advise me when a file is copied or pasted from the clipboard.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

Gene

For those interested, someone made a compatible version of Clip Speak and it was discussed on the list awhile ago.  I downloaded it and it works.  It isn’t on the official add-ons page.

Perhaps someone will give the link again.

Sent: Friday, November 05, 2021 9:08 AM

Sorry,

Just sent this to the wrong group by mistake.

I am using the latest version of nvda.

I have tried clipspeak from get add ons.

This doesn’t work.

Where can I get the latest version.

Is there another add on that will advise me when a file is copied or pasted from the clipboard.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

mcLeod stinnett

--
from mack here is the link for compatible clipspeak. it's kind of long, but the archive message comes up first if you want to go to it yourself, in case the link is broken. #87551

Here is a version that should work...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ahmqhqbjde3gdm/clipspeak2021.1_compatible_and_translations_possible.nvda-addon?dl=1

Gene

The Dropbox link looks like the same version I am using in the current version of NVDA.

Gene

On 11/5/2021 7:32 PM, mcLeod stinnett wrote:

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 10:10 PM, Gene wrote:
The Dropbox link looks like the same version I am using in the current version of NVDA.
-
It almost certainly is.  It's the 2021.X compatible version, and it's a workaround too, if memory serves.

         ~ John F. Kennedy