Nvda and help in Total Commander

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi group,

I would like to read the help in Total Commander, but it is unable. When I press enter key, or tab, nothing is happen.

Do you have any idea, please?

--
Jarek

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

try to find an internet page that talks about the help of this application

Em sex., 5 de nov. de 2021 às 11:58, Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> escreveu:

Hi group,

I would like to read the help in Total Commander, but it is unable. When
I press enter key, or tab, nothing is happen.

Do you have any idea, please?

--
Jarek

darkmad88@...

AFAIK, Tc's help is in CHM format. If so, you can use F6 key to switch between panes of help window. Let's try it after you select a desired topic in navigation pane. GL!

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

thanks for your instruction. It's fajn.

Jarek