Unable to focus on zoom

Ali Colak

Hello,
Since last Friday, I have been having problems with zoom, where NVDA
is unable to focus on the zoom window. whether I open the aplication
itself or open a zoom meeting from a link. I thought it might be a
problem with the Beta version of NVDA, so I downgraded, but no luck.
The next option I can think of is reinstalling zoom, but before I do
that, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Yeti

Hello Ali and All,

Since last Friday, I have been having problems with zoom,
I worked with zoom yesterday and just tried it again yet.
I can not find anything strange "

Im running the 2021.3B2 currently under W10-64 and have not installed any addon regarding Zoom, as far I know.

Sorry for can't helping

Ad astra

Yeti

Yeti

Hello Ali and All,

Im running the 2021.3B2 currently under W10-64 and have not installed any addon regarding Zoom, as far I know.
Addendum:
I used the Zoom Version 5.8.0 (1324) before.
Now I updated to the current 5.8.3 (1581), but still working.

Ad Astra

Yeti

Ali Colak

Thanks

On 11/10/21, Yeti <jbslists@...> wrote:
Hello Ali and All,

Im running the 2021.3B2 currently under W10-64 and have not installed any
addon regarding Zoom, as far I know.
Addendum:
I used the Zoom Version 5.8.0 (1324) before.
Now I updated to the current 5.8.3 (1581), but still working.

Ad Astra

Yeti

Sim Kah Yong

Hi, can you try pressing Control + Alternate + Shift and see if that help you to focus back on Zoom.

On 10/11/2021 1:34 pm, Ali Colak wrote:
Hello,
Since last Friday, I have been having problems with zoom, where NVDA
is unable to focus on the zoom window. whether I open the aplication
itself or open a zoom meeting from a link. I thought it might be a
problem with the Beta version of NVDA, so I downgraded, but no luck.
The next option I can think of is reinstalling zoom, but before I do
that, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Ali Colak

I've uninstalled and reinstalled zoom, and that worked.