avira antivirus and NVDA 2021.2

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

yes it works fine but you have to tab through it and sometimes use flat review.

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

Does the action on threat detection dialogue work properly?

On 11/10/2021 3:39 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hey I just tried out avira antivirus free edition, and it seems accessible with NVDA. I wanted to double-scan some folders with files in them before uploading to google drive and decided to try out avira. Aside from some unlabeled buttons it works ok.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>