Computer says a new version of Weather is available, but the downloading doesn't work

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello all in group,

I want download and install a new version of Weather plus, but the downloading doesn't work.

I would like to know, where is an error, and how to download it.

Do you have any idea, please?

--
Jarek

Chris Mullins

Hi

You can download the stable 8.7 version from

https://nvda-addons.org/

Just search for Weather_Plus when on the site.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows

I want download and install a new version of Weather plus, but the

downloading doesn't work.

I would like to know, where is an error, and how to download it.

Do you have any idea, please?

--

Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Chriss,

thank you for the link.

It's already working.

Jarek

Dne 21.11.2021 v 15:49 Chris Mullins napsal(a):

Hi

You can download the stable 8.7 version from

https://nvda-addons.org/

Just search for Weather_Plus when on the site.

Cheers

Chris

I want download and install a new version of Weather plus, but the

downloading doesn't work.

I would like to know, where is an error, and how to download it.

Do you have any idea, please?

--

Jarek

__________ ESET Internet Security __________

Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována, a nebyly v ní nalezeny žádné hrozby.

Verze detekčního jádra: 24328 (20211121)

https://www.eset.cz
--
Jarek

Rui Fontes

Hello!

You also can download it from the oficial repository:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=wetp

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 13:31 de 21/11/2021, Jarek.Krcmar escreveu:

Hello all in group,

I want download and install a new version of Weather plus, but the downloading doesn't work.

I would like to know, where is an error, and how to download it.

Do you have any idea, please?

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Jarek,

Is the self-update of a new version canceled?
It may be an expired certificate problem, see if there is a line like this in the nvda log:
Weather_Plus 8.6: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1091)>
If so, then you need to open nvda's python console with NVDA + Control + z and type these two lines to update the Windows root certificate store:
import updateCheck
updateCheck._updateWindowsRootCertificates()

Weather_Plus auto update will work again.

Regards
Adriano