Add status bar reading AddOn how should it work?

Rui Fontes

Sorry!

Try downloading again:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqin9vni5bpwvpr/ZExplorer_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=0

Rui Fontes

Às 20:30 de 22/11/2021, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

I’m trying to figure out exactly how the “Add status bar reading” works. I’m in File Explorer for instance, select two files, and when the AddOn is active, upon invoking NVDA+Shift+end, I don’t hear anything spoken. When the AddON is Inactive, upon NVDA+Shift+end, I hear the clasic “NO Status Bar Found”. I make sure the Window is Maximized. Am I doing something wrong?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>