Ivona voices

Kenny Cheung

Hi,
I was wondering if theirs an Ivona add-on for NVDA, if not can the voices be used with any other synthesizer? The only one I found was Sapi.

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone

Quentin Christensen

Looking at our Extra Voices page: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

It has:

Next Up Ivona
Ivona™ voices may be purchased with TextAloud 4 or alone for use with SAPI5 speech software. They are available in over 20 languages with multiple voices for each language. Visit the official Next Up Ivona TTS page to listen to a demo of each voice, and purchase.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rui Fontes

And also on:

https://harposoftware.com/

Rui Fontes

Às 09:08 de 02/12/2021, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

[...]

Thanks. I'll take a look.

On 12/2/21 11:08, Rui Fontes wrote:

[...]

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz <zvonimirek222@...>

Hi Rui and all,