Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 8:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] Question about an add-on

Hi everybody!

This is my very first letter, I am still new to the list, so I greet
everyone very much. I use the two screen readers alternately for now,
but I would like to use NVDA more intensively and efficiently. I have a
question about an add-on: is there an add-on that works with keyboard
shortcuts like switching the jaws and pc cursors, so can I use the
numpad plus and minus keys to switch between cursors? Thank you very
much in advance for your reply and help!

With Best Regards,
Tibor

Sarah k Alawami

No you cannot. I would consult the quick start and read about object navigation. It is actually a very easy concept to understand if you take the time to learn it. It can mostly give you the layout of a screen and program etc.