locked Test Messages, please avoid sending them. was: deneme #adminnotice

Shawn

That means test in Turkish, it’s a test message rofl. Well, Bu bir başarıydı! No, I don’t speak Turkish, but Google does.

Shawn Klein

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2021 9:03 AM
To: nvda ingilizce gurubu
Subject: [nvda] deneme

I had literally deleted this topic from the archive a few minutes ago, since neither message had any content in it.

We ask that test messages not be sent to the group.  Please just send your first message that asks something or offers assistance.  You know in a matter of minutes whether everything's working, or something needs attention, depending on whether that message does, or does not, show up.

Also, and this is in the welcome message, for our newest members please remember that your first message to the group will be held for review and approval as is Groups.io default.  So you may send something that does not show up for a while if both Nimer and I happen to be otherwise occupied (including sleeping) and you are on the other side of the world.  Rest assured, though, that it will be reviewed in less than 24 hours and after your initial message has been released subsequent messages will just go out to the group.

This topic is now locked.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill