A Two Part Question

H l

Hey everyone,

This is a two-part question, the second of which is nothing really to do with NVDA.

I need to take a screenshot ofmy online bank statement showin the balance. How do I do this using NVDA? I can never remember if it’s just the screen print key or another key in combination with that.

The other part of my question is – how do I make my screenshots save directly to the screenshots in the fictures directory on the computer? I don’t want my stuff saved not the one drive at all if I can help it.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Harmony.

Edited

Neither of these is an NVDA question.  Screen shots are taken by Windows (or MacOS or Android or whatever OS), not the screen reader

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=taking+a+screenshot+windows

Taking a Screenshot Under Windows

        ~ Dorothy Nevill

Chris Smart

Google just informed me that you press Windows+PrintScreen.