NVDA, & Orbit Question!

Greg Williams

Hi,

In case you have not found an answer elsewhere, press NVDA+n, down arrow to Preferences, expand by pressing the right arrow, and press enter on Settings. Down arrow to Braille and then tab through the settings or press alt+s to move to the Show Cursor checkbox; this is followed by a blink cursor checkbox and a cursor blink rate edit field as well as other options for the cursor.

Hope that helps,

Greg

On 1/15/2022 5:45 AM, Thomas E Williamson, Senior wrote:
Hello,
How do I turn off the cursor In the Orbit Braille Reader 20?
So that it will stop making the sound every second.
I am using NVDA latest version.
Thanks!
Regards,
Thomas.

Sarah k Alawami

Your best bet would probably to post on the orbit reader list. I did post a
link here on the list so search the archives for more information and email
addresses. You will get a lot of helpful info including a guy who posted a
central repo of documentation etc.

How do I turn off the cursor In the Orbit Braille Reader 20?
So that it will stop making the sound every second.
I am using NVDA latest version.
Thanks!
Regards,
Thomas.