Topics

Event: NVDACon 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition, Thursday, 21 April 2016 #cal-invite

Nvda Calendar <nvda@...>

"NVDACon 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition" Reminder

When: Thursday, 21 April 2016
Where: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server
Description: You are cordially invited to attend NVDA Users and Developers Conference (NVDACon) 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition. This is a great opportunity to celebrate NVDA's tenth anniversary, reflect upon NVDA's accomplishments, and look forward to the future of this free, open-source, community-driven screen reader. Learn more about NVDA's history and vision from lead developers, find out how companies such as Mozilla have assisted NVDA development, get a chance to talk to authors of your favorite add-ons and more. For more information on NVDACon, visit www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php. We the conference organizers, NV Access and the NVDA community look forward to meeting you at NVDACon 2016. Sincerely, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

This is the official invitation to NVDACon 2016. Please forward this announcement to other mailing lists and forums, Facebook, Twitter and others. We the organizers look forward to seeing you at NvDACon 2016.

Sincerely,

Joseph S. Lee

Moderator/associate owner, NVDA International Users Forum

Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee