Topics

NVDACon 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition, Thursday, 21 April 2016 #cal-reminder

Nvda Calendar <noreply@...>

"NVDACon 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition" Reminder

When: Thursday, 21 April 2016
Where: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server

You are cordially invited to attend NVDA Users and Developers Conference (NVDACon) 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition. This is a great opportunity to celebrate NVDA's tenth anniversary, reflect upon NVDA's accomplishments, and look forward to the future of this free, open-source, community-driven screen reader. Learn more about NVDA's history and vision from lead developers, find out how companies such as Mozilla have assisted NVDA development, get a chance to talk to authors of your favorite add-ons and more.

For more information on NVDACon, visit www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php. We the conference organizers, NV Access and the NVDA community look forward to meeting you at NVDACon 2016.

Sincerely, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

Irlanda Hernandez

Hi I have a question. What time is the conference at? Thanks, and Take care. May the love and peace of God be with you.

Bhavya shah

Hi Irlanda,
The full conference schedule with sessions and timings listed is
available on the NVDACon homepage at
http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php
All the same, for your and others' convenience and reference, below is
copied the same:
• Date: April 22, 23, 29 and 30, 2016
• Location: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server (see above section for details).
• Sessions (rooms in parentheses, all times are UTC):
◦ April 22, 2016
1. Conference opener and user open forum (Entrance Hall): 00:00 UTC
2. Lightning Talk I (Community): 17:00 UTC
1. Dictation Bridge: Lucy Greco, Pranav Lal (Dictation Bridge)
2. Mozilla's collaboration in NVDA development: Marco Zehe (Mozilla Foundation)
3. F123 Access (Accessibility): 20:00 UTC (presenter: Fernando Botelho)
◦ April 23, 2016:
1. NVDA and employment (Accessibility): 14:00 UTC (presenters: Dave
Williams and Sean Randall)
2. Add-ons festival (various add-on authors and users)
3. Additional sessions related to add-ons
◦ April 29, 2016:
1. NVDA 101 for users of other screen readers (Google): 00:00 UTC
(host: Joseph Lee)
2. NVDA and math (Community): 14:00 UTC (presenter: Derek Riemer/TBA)
3. Lightning Talk II (Community): 17:00 UTC
1. Global and online NVDA communities: Joseph Lee (NVDA contributor)
2. NVDA's braille features and support: Davy Kager (LibLouis and NVDA
contributor)
4. NVDA 101 for beginners (Google): TBD
5. Additional sessions
◦ April 30, 2016:
1. Keynote presentation (Keynote Auditorium): 00:00 UTC (speakers:
Michael Curran and James Teh (NV Access))
2. Closing forum and testimonials (Entrance Hall): 16:00 UTC

In case you have further concerns or enquiries about the conference,
please feel free to let me and other listers and conference organizers
know.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards