Vocalizer and Eloquence Add-Ons

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don’t remember how much I paid for the Vocalizer voices but I got them for myself last year as a birthday present to myself.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Kenny Peyattt jr.
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] vocalizer adion and elequence adon:

Hi how much does the vocalizer and eloquence add0on cost?

Kind regards,

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Gene

The SAPI version isn't an add-on.  It will work with any program that supports SAPI.  Also, it is only for Eloquence.  The add-on provides both Eloquence and the Vocalizer synthesizers.

Gene

On 1/20/2022 9:30 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

You are looking at about maybe $100 or so for the sapi version of the add on. about 60 or so for the nvda only add on.

Hi how much does the vocalizer and eloquence add0on cost?

Kind regards,

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi thanks for the info. I think I might get the nvda only add on.

Kenny Peyat jr.

Sarah k Alawami