Solving CAPTCHAs Independently With the Use of NVDA

VI Techability

Edited

Hi Everyone,

One of the problems that we face on the internet is specially solving the image captcha. Here I am posting a video that I have made regarding solving captcha using NVDA.
solving captcha using nvda

Janet Brandly

Thanks for doing this video. However, it seems to start playing a few seconds late; i.e. there isn’t much of n introduction.

Janet