Ad-ins

Ketan Kothari

Dear All,

I want to get ad-ins for NVDA 2021.3.1. How do I get them? Where
would be the correct website? THank you.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 02228283281,

The easiest starting point is the NVDA Add-Ons Directory.  And make sure that you use the dropdown for Compatible from NVDA version in addition to your other search criteria and select 2021.1 if you only want add-ons compatible with 2021.1 and later releases.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)