Since Groups.io has no Ignore Member feature, I created the equivalent for Outlook users . . .

While this is not about NVDA, the question comes up often enough that I'm granting an exception to myself.  Not to mention that I've allowed discussions about using Groups.io itself on many occasions, and this is a part of that.

For those interested, see the topic I just created on the Office Accessibility Group (as this is about Outlook):  Creating an Outlook Rule to Ignore a Specific User in a Groups.io Group

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)