addon updater

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

after I updated the addon updater and the resource monitor, the add-on updater keeps showing me a message to go to a previous version, I wanted to know if there is a way to stop this, or should I just click close

Hi Eduardo,

You can ignore the message from Add-on Updater.

Cheers,

Joseph

This is what Joseph Lee says about this:

Hi all,
As promised, here are the links to download 22.03 releases. Remember that Add-on Updater will offer older releases after installing these, so disable add-on updates until further notice:

On 3/15/2022 4:59 AM, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas wrote:
after I updated the addon updater and the resource monitor, the add-on updater keeps showing me a message to go to a previous version, I wanted to know if there is a way to stop this, or should I just click close

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Does this mean I should disable the updater addon until further notice in the group?

Em ter., 15 de mar. de 2022 às 13:24, Governor staten <govsta@...> escreveu:

This is what Joseph Lee says about this:

Hi all,
As promised, here are the links to download 22.03 releases. Remember that Add-on Updater will offer older releases after installing these, so disable add-on updates until further notice:

On 3/15/2022 4:59 AM, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas wrote:
after I updated the addon updater and the resource monitor, the add-on updater keeps showing me a message to go to a previous version, I wanted to know if there is a way to stop this, or should I just click close

Hi,

You don't have to disable Add-on Updater - you can simply disable automatic add-on updates (NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings, Add-on Updater panel, first option) for the time being.

Cheers,

Joseph