Important note about translations in NVDA 2021.3.4

Quentin Christensen

An important note for those using languages other than English. The "What's New" text for NVDA 2021.3.4 is currently only available in English. You can find it on the release announcement: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3-4/. When opened from the help menu using other languages, only changes up to 2021.3 are shown.

All of the changes and fixes ARE still there, and no other changes affected translations.  Please do use NVDA 2021.3.4 in your chosen language.  The translations will catch up shortly when we move into the beta period for NVDA 2022.1.

Could I please ask those in non-English groups with NVDA users to please pass this on?

If anyone is unsure or has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us - info@...

Thanks for your patience!

Quentin.
--