NVDA not starting with Windows: Curious or Interested Why?

Christo Vorster

Good day Group

I found, a few times in the passed three or four weeks that, after I turned on my computer, that NVDA does not start automatically, even though I always has it set to do so. Could anyone maybe give met an indication as to what my be the problem?

Regards

Jacob Kruger

Christo, every now and then, after updating NVDA to a new version, have found that needed to then turn off automatic starting, and then turn it on again, but, inconsistently.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA
On 2022-03-18 12:07 PM, Christo Vorster wrote:

Good day Group

I found, a few times in the passed three or four weeks that, after I turned on my computer, that NVDA does not start automatically, even though I always has it set to do so. Could anyone maybe give met an indication as to what my be the problem?

Regards

Christo Vorster

Thanks Jacob. I wondered whether I was the only one experiencing it.

Regards

On 2022-03-18 12:07 PM, Christo Vorster wrote:

Good day Group

I found, a few times in the passed three or four weeks that, after I turned on my computer, that NVDA does not start automatically, even though I always has it set to do so. Could anyone maybe give met an indication as to what my be the problem?

Regards

Jacob Kruger

Christo, it's never been consistent, so, just worked around it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA

On 2022-03-18 12:07 PM, Christo Vorster wrote:

Good day Group

I found, a few times in the passed three or four weeks that, after I turned on my computer, that NVDA does not start automatically, even though I always has it set to do so. Could anyone maybe give met an indication as to what my be the problem?

Regards

Christo Vorster

Yes, so I also do

Stay well

On 2022-03-18 12:07 PM, Christo Vorster wrote:

Good day Group

I found, a few times in the passed three or four weeks that, after I turned on my computer, that NVDA does not start automatically, even though I always has it set to do so. Could anyone maybe give met an indication as to what my be the problem?

Regards

tim

Never had to do that for any version of NVDA. you have something going on there if you get that happening.

Good day Group