Vocalizer

Where can I go to find out more about the Vocalizer voices addon? You know... things like the price, where to actually buy it, if I choose to do so, etc.

Chris.

Don H

atguys.com has the vocalizer addon

Where can I go to find out more about the Vocalizer voices addon? You
know... things like the price, where to actually buy it, if I choose to
do so, etc.

Chris.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

From Tiflotecnia:

https://vocalizer-nvda.com

From CodeFactory:

https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:01 de 05/04/2022, Christopher-Mark Gilland escreveu:

Where can I go to find out more about the Vocalizer voices addon? You know... things like the price, where to actually buy it, if I choose to do so, etc.

Chris.

Yes, they have both both tiflo and code factory.

They also have the sapi for eloquence and vocaliser respectively and their support is good.

On 6/04/2022 5:07 am, Don H wrote:
atguys.com has the vocalizer addon

Where can I go to find out more about the Vocalizer voices addon? You
know... things like the price, where to actually buy it, if I choose to
do so, etc.

Chris.

Rui,

Thank you, my friend. That's very helpful!

Chris.

On 4/5/2022 1:09 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

From Tiflotecnia: