Add-on for reporting clipboard announcements

Kenny Cheung

Hi,
Is their a add-on that will tell you if you cut or copy something to the clipboard? I found clip speak on the NVDA add-on site, but it was a older version. Has that one been updated anywhere else?

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone

I knew, and just checked, that Clipspeak was compatible with NVDA up through version 2021.1, but it appears to be "stuck" there, and I don't know why.  The dot level releases under a major release should be, in almost all cases, irrelevant.

I'm going to see if there is a GitHub page for Clipspeak and put in an issue.  This is one case where I strongly suspect a manifest update will be all that's needed.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

It appears that Clipspeak is being taken over by Rui Fontes, and that the latest, but as yet not officially released, version will be compatible up through NVDA 2022.1.

It can be downloaded from:  https://github.com/ruifontes/clipspeak/releases/tag/2022.04

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Rui Fontes

It is at:

https://github.com/ruifontes/clipspeak/releases/download/2022.04/clipspeak-2022.04.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 16:02 de 18/04/2022, Kenny Cheung escreveu:

Hi,
Is their a add-on that will tell you if you cut or copy something to the clipboard? I found clip speak on the NVDA add-on site, but it was a older version. Has that one been updated anywhere else?

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone

Kenny Cheung

thanks.