NVDA add on collector

Charlie Dyasi

Hello guys, hope all of you are good.
I’m looking for that person, all those persons, who are NVDA add on collectors, and collect every add-on,, as well as keep the installation files, as well.
If any of you, is in the category that I’m looking for, please do email me, I am looking for NVDA add-ons.
I know I can download them from the NVDA page, but a zip file from a collector, would be something special.
There’s not a particular ad on that I’m looking for, so what ever someone has, I will appreciate it very much.
Hope all of you have a beautiful day ferther.

Mr charlie Dyasi
Zibonele Community Radio
c:+27726978309
Charliesa.dyasi@...

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Mr charlie Dyasi

Did you get any takers as in a zip download for addons?

For which version of nvda do you want them for?

I do have up on my website a page where it takes you to a folder on drop box where you can see them for that version.

I did at one time think of actually zipping them into zip files for that version of nvda

I think I just left it the way it was just in case I wanted to add more files for that version.

Gene nz