code factory addon for nvda

Don H

I contacted Code Factory as to when their NVDA addon for
vocalizer/eleoquinse would be updated for NVDA 2022.1 and below is their
response. Is what they say true?
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We contacted the developers of NVDA, and we were informed that they
intend to roll back the changes that break compatibility with our Voices
for NVDA plugin. We are waiting for verification that this has indeed
been done.

Regards,

Technical Department

Code Factory
We help human
technology interaction

What does it matter if it is?

There are often behind the scenes negotiations between the various players in the software world who are closely allied.  It's far preferable that this actually occur.  But there's nothing you can do about it, in any case.

The end goal is to have everything working together as it should, no matter what is done to accomplish that, by the time closely intertwined software hits the street with a new release.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed