can't get to notification from One Drive using NVDA

mr Krit Kumar kedia

Hello and good evening,
I read your messages above and I have a sollution to try.
Open your start manue, type notifications and at the bottom or in the results bar you will find a setting named notifications and actions. Click there and by pressing tab you will precure options of notifications for all the apps, find the setting of one drive or any other related to that and turn it off.

Hope it helps,

With best regards,
Krit Kumar

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 10:18 PM Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...> wrote:
I'm getting those too, and I find them quite annoying as I already
have Office. Windows+A gets you to the action center where you can
view and clear them, but I think you have to go into your notification
settings in order to turn them off.

On 5/14/22, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I use one drive for some of my cloud storage.  I have recently started
> receiving notifications about using Office 365.  I can't figure out how to
> get to those notifications so I can hopefully turn these notifications off.
> Can anyone tell me how to get to the notifications using NVDA?
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
> Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Bob Cavanaugh

I'm getting those too, and I find them quite annoying as I already
have Office. Windows+A gets you to the action center where you can
view and clear them, but I think you have to go into your notification
settings in order to turn them off.

On 5/14/22, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:
Hi,

I use one drive for some of my cloud storage.  I have recently started
receiving notifications about using Office 365.  I can't figure out how to
get to those notifications so I can hopefully turn these notifications off.
Can anyone tell me how to get to the notifications using NVDA?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Dan Beaver