NVDA Remote Add-On Review and Demonstration

TheeQuinn Public

thank you

tim

Good job as always.

On 5/19/2022 6:56 PM, TheeQuinn Public wrote:

Hey everybody it's me again! I am back and with a big upload too. It took me two days to record, edit, and write the transcript so hopefully you guys will find it helpful. I took a break from my html series to bring you a add-on review. This is a review and demonstration of the NVDA Remote Access add-on. Enjoy! And remember that your feedback is much appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NatxdIc_K0I

TheeQuinn Public

Edited